Hello there you all! Christmas and holidays are near the corner and what we can all do is to be prepared to have the best time ever. I love this time of the year because my inner child sees all the magic and everything, you should do to! Anyway, I selected a whole pack of activities and projects for you guys to try alone, with your friends and family. Without further do, let’s jump into it!
2. Make your own advent calendar. Check out some inspirations here.
4. Go ice-skating with your friends or family and let your inner child take the control. I promise you’ll have fun.
5. Cook some super yummy holiday recipes! Maybe my favorite activity. Be careful not to eat all of it.
6. Do a Secret Santa with your friends. If you don’t know how it works, you secretly pick the name of one of your friends and gift exchange your presents secretly.
8. Make your own gingerbread house (or decorate one)! When you’re finished you can do gingerbread family to go in the house 😉
9. Make your own chic wreath and personalize it to what you like. Check this tutorial.
Also, don’t forget to check out my previous articles and subscribe to the blog to be notified about my next article! Comment down below if you tried some of these projects or got inspired by some and if you liked this type of article. Check my social medias for more behind the scene content ! See you soon, love ya,